Welcome!

This is my blog. Where I write my personal life. You can know all about me in the composition "All about me" Thank you for visit my blog. Attentively, Victor.

jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes was created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in 1887. Dr Joseph Bell, one of professors of Arthur, inspired the creation of Sherlock Holmes.

Conan Doyle learn French so that he could read Jules Verne in the original. 7 million hardbacks and 100 million paperbacks have been sold.



With Dracula, Sherlock Holmes is the literary character who is in the most films. Sherlock Holmes have been adapted for the theatre, TV, cartoons and radio. There was a musical and ballet too.

Sherlock Holmes returns in a new film this month with Robert Downey Jr. as Holmes and Jude Law as his friend, Dr Watson. Let's hope Holmes and Watson can finally stop Moriarty.


"Elementary, my dear Watson"; this is one of the most famous quotes in the English language. Holmes says this to Watson when he explains deductions he has made.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario