Welcome!

This is my blog. Where I write my personal life. You can know all about me in the composition "All about me" Thank you for visit my blog. Attentively, Victor.

jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Emma Watson

Emma Watson was born in Paris and lived there until she was five years old. She first played Hermione Granger in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone in 2000.

When Emma was on Harry Potter film sets, she saw a tutor for five hours every day. She also went to school in Oxfordshire and goy a excellent grades in English Literature, Geography and Art.

She is also looking forward to news projects: “I am excited about the future”, she says. Last year, Emma went to Brown University in the USA to study arts. She chose an American university because she wanted to experience a different country and culture. But she wants her time in Brown to be “normal”.

Emma also changed her image recently by cutting her hair. She has become a fashion icon, a cool student a supporter of good causes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario