Welcome!

This is my blog. Where I write my personal life. You can know all about me in the composition "All about me" Thank you for visit my blog. Attentively, Victor.

jueves, 20 de enero de 2011

"Then and Now"

Then:
When I was 12 years old, I was fat and dark. I was big and very beautiful. I used to like watching TV and playing with my dog. Usually, I used to love staying at home.



I used to dislike going out and playing football. I used to dislike painting and shopping. I was very lazy so I didn't use to do any activity.

Now:
I'm thing and tall. I always dress very well. I like watching TV and chatting on computer. I love going out with my friends. I love speaking English and shopping. I love the clothes.



I have disliked playing football since I was 5 years old. I dislike stay at home and I dislike that the people smoke. I dance salsa on Mondays and Wednesdays. I sometimes play tennis with my friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario