Welcome!

This is my blog. Where I write my personal life. You can know all about me in the composition "All about me" Thank you for visit my blog. Attentively, Victor.

jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2010

A holiday to remember

I went to Madrid in October 2010. I went by aeroplane, that was my first flight, but i wasn't scared.

I went with my mother, mi best friend Luis and Luis' mother, because I won a prize. I stayed in a hotel for two days. The hotel was nice, very big and beautiful.

In the morning I went to a school called "San Viator" to take the prize. I ate in the school.

In the evening I went to the wax museum, It was GREAT. I went sightseeing ("La puerta de Alcalá", "La plaza Cibeles"...) too. I went to a park called "Parque de los Retinos", It was very, very big.

In the night I went to a McDonald's restaurant and I ate an hamburguer and chips. The I went to a shopping centre and I bought a keyring for my sister and other keyring for my cousin.

The next day I went to have breakfast at a restaurant and then we went to the airport to return home.

That was my best holidays, because Madrid is very beautiful, I recomend it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario